english mobylette forum tops 600 members

Questions and answers about Mobylette in English
moby54

english mobylette forum tops 600 members

Ongelezen bericht door moby54 » 02 nov 2013, 14:46

hi european mobylette owners just checked or mobyltte uk forum and we now have just over 600 members this shows that our little machinces are growing in popularity day by day,and with the rising cost of fuel why not, i have also posted on our english forum, that they should visit your website,and if they run into problems i have mentioned that mobyjoost will steer them in the right direction,as the more we interact the better both forums will become,regards john,[england] :D

GROENEKAN

Re: english mobylette forum tops 600 members

Ongelezen bericht door GROENEKAN » 02 nov 2013, 19:46

moby54 schreef:hi european mobylette owners just checked or mobyltte uk forum and we now have just over 600 members this shows that our little machinces are growing in popularity day by day,and with the rising cost of fuel why not, i have also posted on our english forum, that they should visit your website,and if they run into problems i have mentioned that mobyjoost will steer them in the right direction,as the more we interact the better both forums will become,regards john,[england] :D
Very good action, John ! Thank you for your efforts . A good cooperation between the both forums will be in favour of all ( more than 1000 ) members Regards Joop

Harrie

Ongelezen bericht door Harrie » 02 nov 2013, 20:51

Hello John,
Congratulations
0051.gif
600 members and I'm one of them.
Funny, on the other side of the North Sea In The Netherlands, Belgium and Germany we have about 560 members
This means more than 1000 people who need spares. This fact offers opportunities for small companies.
Besides there are more hotspots of mobylette enthusiasts in the world.
France, Spain, Bermuda, Vietnam, US (L.A.) , Canada, Brazil, Morocco and Turkey.
Harrie
Je hebt niet voldoende permissies om de bijlagen van dit bericht te bekijken.

moby54

Ongelezen bericht door moby54 » 03 nov 2013, 21:37

thank you all for your comments,the moby uk forum does have 600 members,then there is approx 2,500 NATIONAL AUTOCYCLE CYCLEMOTOR CLUB, so in effect within the uk there are more than 3000 plus members with different little machines,plus then there is the EAST ANGLIAN AUTOCYCLE CLUB that as about 500,members so if you take into context we in the uk must have one of the biggest amounts of little bikes here in the world,regards john[ england ;) ;)

Harrie

Ongelezen bericht door Harrie » 12 nov 2013, 00:07

Hello John,
This forum is only meant for mobylettes and nothing else.
In the Netherlands and Belgium we are quite small compared to the German mopeds (Zündapp and Kreidler).
Many Solex Clubs can be found here. It is incredible what people have collected. You will meet on the NVT all famous and many unknown marques.
I guess the number of small bikes is considerably higher than in the UK.
Reason: we live in flat countries so mostly there is no need for big engines.
Harrie

moby54

Re: holland visit sept 2014

Ongelezen bericht door moby54 » 16 nov 2013, 02:33

here in england the momentum is growing with the uk mobylette forum for our visit to the moby 65th event next year,i just hope that things will go from strenght to strenght, hope to see you all at this event, next year,ps many thanks for your kind comments harrie,and to all other moby owners in europe,kind regards [john rotherham south yorkshire england. :D :D

MobyJet
Beheerder
Contacteer:

Ongelezen bericht door MobyJet » 16 nov 2013, 21:42

moby54 schreef:here in england the momentum is growing with the uk mobylette forum for our visit to the moby 65th event next year,
It will be great! Must be there!

moby54

Ongelezen bericht door moby54 » 17 nov 2013, 02:29

MobyJet schreef:
moby54 schreef:here in england the momentum is growing with the uk mobylette forum for our visit to the moby 65th event next year,
It will be great! Must be there!
dear mobyjet,thanks for your reply,and yes we here in england as moby uk forum members cannot wait to meet you and the rest of our european counterparts,if this event does go to plan it will be 1 one the biggest moby get togethers in europbut on our uk,some uk mobylette forum members like myself,are already making cost effective ways of getting to holland, think we will have all measures in place,before the event anyway,looks as though we will be sailing from felixstowe uk to the hook of holland, but as mobyjoost as said,if we as uk moby owners have any problems,he will help us witch is much appreciated,but as you seem to be an active member on the dutch moby forum,we would also like some input from you, as i have posted mobyjoost, when i get over to holland i would like to visit the bridge at ARNHEM,as i am a bit of a WW2 person,so any input from you will be quite welcome, kind regards john uk moby forum member, ;) ;)

Plaats reactie